Loves Data's brand and business are growing strongly by adding value and by sharing values. Values such as transparency, honesty, staying up to date, sharing information, being truly data-driven, providing dedicated account management, passion and commitment.
Our values, plus a unique office environment, great work-life balance, salary packages to meet the expectations and ambitions of passionate professionals, extra incentives, perks and benefits and our obsession with continuous learning involving direct interaction with Google, are also helping us build our team of friendly experts.
Loves Data's office is in a natural harbour side location with a rich indigenous and colonial heritage. Our walk-talk meetings, sharing thoughts, plans and ideas in the open air, reminds us directly of the importance of environmental sustainability and community as well as profitability.
In the digital universe accurate data shines like the stars. Our ability to provide it and analyse it allows us to achieve superior results for business, government, university, college and nonprofit organisations.
Loves Data attracts talented people who can tick the boxes and join the dots. Our team of friendly experts love challenging themselves and each other to customise solutions to meet the particular needs of clients to make them particularly happy :)
If what Loves Data does resonates with you we would love to hear from you, regardless of whether a role has been advertised or is yet to be created!
Applicants must have a visa allowing them to work full-time in Australia.
Strictly no recruitment agencies thank you!
Positions Currently Available
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist
- Search Engine Marketing/Analytics Specialist
- Senior Search Marketing Specialist (SEM, SEO/SOCIAL)
- Web Developer/Analytics Specialist
- Web Developer/Analytics/Optimisation Specialist
- Mobile Application & Analytics Developer
- Digital Account Manager
What's it like working at Loves Data?
Ten reasons to work at Loves Data
- Giving Google a helping hand. We are Google Certified Partners for Google Analytics and Google AdWords. We are also a Google for Nonprofits Featured Provider.
- Helping clients. It is incredibly satisfying helping clients ensure their audiences receive the information they want, quickly, attractively and reliably.
- Learning from each other. Our team achieves extraordinary results by sharing their expertise.
- Combining art and science. Creativity combines art and science, talent and technology, they inspire and support our work atmosphere.
- Really solving problems. We use our imaginations but we don't pretend, everyone on our team truly loves data, not for itself but for what it can do to improve decisions and results.
- A work-life balance that works. We want you to think about work without overtime.
- Working in a special place. Surrounded by water, trees, fresh air and space.
- Be a barista. Choose a coffee you like and make it the way you like it.
- Help write a success story. Join our team, share the challenges and the rewards.
- Bigger picture. Your wellbeing is a priority we will do our very best to support.