Loves Data loves nothing better than sharing and demonstrating the bottom line improvements and other benefits of our absolute commitment to a data-driven approach to the application of analytics, conversion optimisation testing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Social Media (Google+, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin).
The case studies are the outcome of combinations of science and innovation, art and creativity, by our teams in close consultation with our clients. The underlying data for these case studies often reflects huge increases in targeted traffic, leads, conversions and Return On Investment (ROI).
The benefits of these case studies for you are in seeing how you can use conversion optimisation and Google enterprise level tools such as Google Analytics and Google AdWords to measure, test and improve your websites and online marketing results.
- Health insurance company increases conversions by over 30%
- Travel website improves marketing decision-making
- Environmental safety company increases conversions by 25%
- Google AdWords delivers over 35% of enquiries for new venue
- Nonprofit organisation increases online donations by 37.77%
- Financial company increases conversions by 61.70%
- Advanced tracking of blogs provides valuable insights for travel insurance
- Music content company gains valuable insights from customised Google Analytics tracking
- Science-based company boosts online traffic by 64%