This week, we released our full program and speaker details for the 2015 Analytics Conference. With a keynote presented by Jim Sterne, the Chairman of the Digital Analytics Association, the 2015 Analytics Conference will explore how digital marketers, analysts, and organisations can get more from their Google Analytics. We’re also bringing leading international practitioners to Australia, who will share their industry insights and experiences in digital analytics. Join us at the 2015 Analytics Conference, and learn from the pros:
- Make sure that digital analytics is indispensable to your company (Jim Sterne, Digital Analytics Association)
- Improve your data quality and collection methods (Simo Ahava, Google Developer Expert; Reaktor)
- Use analytics in the social landscape (Shana Allen, Twitter Australia) – Sydney only
- Data Science and Design: A Tale of Two Tribes (Chris Chapo, Enjoy)
- Your Career in Digital Analytics (Benjamin Mangold, Loves Data)
- Get their attention – presenting results to get results (Lea Pica, Team Demystified)
- Use data to optimise your digital activities (Chris Samila, Optimizely)
- Apply analytics frameworks to your organisation (Carey Wilkins, Evolytics)
- Find buried analytics treasures (Tim Wilson, Web Analytics Demystified)
The Conference is supported by masterclasses designed for attendees looking for a deep dive into either technical or marketing streams. Developers, analysts, and tech-sperts are invited to join the technical stream covering Google Analytics’ latest features and supporting tools. Marketers are invited to join the marketing stream to learn innovative ways to pull actionable insights from your data.
Heard enough? Book your tickets now – we sold out in 2014, so get in quick.