It’s time to start getting excited as we count down the days to the 2015 Analytics Conference. With only a month to go, we’re at the business end of things. If you’ve secured your tickets, you’re a star and already one step ahead (flaunt how cool you are by joining the Facebook and Google+ event page). Haven’t secured your ticket yet? Then read on – we have five reasons why you should be booking your tickets now.
1. One of a kind
Yes, it’s true: if you have a look around the Asia Pacific region you won’t find an event like the 2015 Analytics Conference anywhere else. Sure, there are plenty of marketing conferences, but we all know about the move away from print ads and radio advertising. Digital is where it’s all happening, and more critically, data analysis and analytics is where you’ll find the sweet spot – this is what the Analytics Conference is all about. Expect to learn more about getting the most out of Google’s tools testing, social media analysis and data visualisations.
2. Speakers to rock your world
Our Analytics Conference is known to attract the international rock stars of analytics. Last year we revelled in the company of Avinash Kaushik and pal Justin Cutroni. We’ve tried really hard to make this year’s speaker lineup special, and we haven’t disappointed:
- Jim Sterne – the godfather of analytics, founding president and chairman of the Digital Analytics Association as well as founder of eMetrics
- Simo Ahava – Google Developer Expert
- Krista Seiden – Google Analytics Advocate from Google US
- Mike Kwong – Senior Staff Software Engineer from Google US
- Benjamin Mangold – Loves Data
- Chris Samila – Optimizely
- Lea Pica – Team Demystified
- Carey Wilkins – Evolytics
- Chris Chapo – Enjoy
- Shana Allen – Twitter Australia
- Tim Wilson – Web Analytics Demystified
- Jodie Sangster – ADMA
Not to mention that Aussie funny man, Lawrence Leung, will MC the event. Analytics and comedy ... this is actually a recipe for greatness.
3. Terrific takeaways and actionable insights
With a room full of great minds and top industry influencers, there’s no doubt you’ll leave the conference with insights you can take straight back to the office. We’re sure you’ll be the go-to person for weeks to come as you enlighten your colleagues with the latest on digital analytics.
Join us and learn from our speakers:
- How to make sure digital analytics is indispensable to your company (Jim Sterne);
- What you can do to build a culture of optimisation (Krista Seiden);
- How to avoid the curse of plug and play analytics (SImo Ahava);
- How you can make more use of mobile analytics (Mike Kwong);
- What you can learn from the two tribes of data and design (Chris Chapo); and
- The tips to make sure your presentations are getting results (Lea Pica).
And that’s just a taste of the program! See the full lineup here. There's also an opportunity to ask questions about what's upcoming, new updates, bugs, solutions and more in our Ask Me Anything session which will be open to all the speakers.
4. Networking opportunities
You asked, and we listened! This year’s conference has loads of breaks and there will be opportunities to mingle with the speakers and other attendees. We always attract a very diverse range of attendees to our conferences, from small business to large business, government to nonprofit and everything in between. The common thread? Everyone believes in the power of digital analytics in driving your marketing and business goals. Make sure you bring your business cards along, or really embrace digital by connecting with new friends on LinkedIn.
5. Something for everyone
The 2015 Analytics Conference caters to all types: whether you’re a marketer, developer, analyst, a beginner or an advanced user of Google Analytics. Book into a Marketing or Technical Masterclass if you want a deep-dive into specific topics or join us for the full day conference to explore new topics with our industry experts.
So … what are you waiting for?