Frequently Asked Questions
What time does training start and finish?
- Registrations are from 9.30am and training will commence at 10.00am. Training concludes by 5.00pm
Do I need a laptop?
- Yes, we recommend you bring a laptop. Most participants like to follow along using their own account but it is not essential
Will there be internet access?
- Yes, free internet access (via WiFi or ethernet) will be available. Powered desks or plugs will be provided
Will lunch be provided?
- Yes, a light lunch will be provided. Vegetarian options will be available and the venue can accommodate other dietary needs with advanced notice. Unfortunately we are unable to provide kosher and halal meals due to caterer restrictions; attendees are advised to bring a packed lunch
What is the venue address?
- Melbourne - Melbourne Business School - 200 Leicester Street, Carlton, Victoria 3053
- Sydney - UNSW CBD Campus - 1 O'Connell Street Sydney, New South Wales 2000
- Brisbane - UQ Business School - 345 Queen Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000
- Auckland - Viaducts Events Centre - Level 3, 161 Halsey Street, Auckland, New Zealand
- Auckland alternative - Aotea Centre - 50 Mayoral Drive, Auckland, New Zealand
Where can I find parking?
- Melbourne - Melbourne Business School recommends "parking is available at the University Square Carpark off Berkely Street" View additional options on Google Maps
- Sydney - UNSW CBD Campus recommends "CBD Campus guests' can receive a discounted rate for parking at Secure Parking at the Sofitel Wentworth. This car park is located at 61-101 Phillip Street with entry and exit via Bligh Street. To receive this rate please stamp your ticket at reception." View additional options on Google Maps
- Brisbane - UQ Business School recommendations include: parking stations in Central Plaza 1, Post Office Square, QueensPlaza, Eagle Street Pier or Macarthur Central. For full details and locations visit the Secure Parking website
- Auckland (Viaduct Events Centre) - For location and directions view the Auckland Conventions website
- Auckland (Aotea Centre) - Auckland Live recommends the Civic car park. For full details visit the Auckland Live website
How can I get there with public transport?
- Melbourne - Visit Journey Planner (the venue address is 200 Leicester Street, Carlton, Victoria 3053)
- Sydney - Visit NSW Transport Infoline (the venue address is 1 O'Connell Street Sydney, New South Wales 2000)
- Brisbane - Visit Translink (the venue address is 345 Queen Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000)
- Auckland (Viaduct Events Centre and Aotea Centre) - Visit Auckland Transport (the venue address is Level 3, 161 Halsey Street, Auckland)
Do I need to bring confirmation of my booking?
- No, however we do advise that you have your order number as reference. All bookings via Eventbrite that have been paid in full will be acknowledged during registration
How many attendees will be in the training session?
- The class sizes for our training generally vary from around 25 to 35, sometimes more, sometimes less, our trainers are highly experienced and always make sure there is plenty of time for group interaction and individual Q&A
Will I receive a certificate?
- Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Do you offer custom training?
- Yes, we offer custom onsite training for organisations, contact us for details
I have another question...