Learn advanced techniques for using Google Analytics
This course will take you through best practice for customizing Google Analytics and how to gain deeper insights into the performance of your website and online marketing. Build your knowledge throughout the course with lessons focusing on real-world skills you can apply to your own account and reports.
Are you getting the most out of Google Analytics?
Learn how to collect custom data, configure reports and take your Google Analytics skills to the next level.
What will I learn?
- Collect custom data for richer insights
- Learn how to clean up and tweak your data
- Analyze your audience using segmentation
- Set up Google Analytics to best practice
39 Video Lessons
Learn how you can customize Google Analytics to get richer insights about your audience.
Increase your qualifications by earning your course certificate when you pass the final quiz.
Learn from Experts
Your expert instructor will teach you real-world Google Analytics skills you can apply immediately.
Apply New Skills Immediately
Follow along in your own account to immediately apply your new skills and take quizzes during the classes to reinforce learnings.
Will this suit me?
- Experienced users wanting to expand or update their knowledge
- Intermediate users wanting to apply advanced techniques
- Beginners wanting to fast track their learning
- 39 video lessons to build your skills
- Short revision quizzes throughout the course
- Certificate for passing the final course quiz
- Best practices for setting up Google Analytics correctly
- Ways to measure people’s interactions on your website
- Building custom segments and reports for in-depth analysis
- Using filters for cleaning up data within your reports
- Advanced setup and configuration options
- How to set up and start using Google Tag Manager
Learn to master Google Analytics
Online classes include in-depth explanations, walk-throughs of the user interface and quizzes to test your learning and knowledge.
Your course instructor
Benjamin Mangold is Co-Founder of Loves Data and the author of ‘Learning Google AdWords and Google Analytics’. He is an internationally recognised Google Analytics, Google AdWords and online marketing expert.
He loves sharing the latest techniques and tips for digital advertising and digital analytics. He has 10 years experience designing and presenting the most up to date, accurate, practical, independent and comprehensive online marketing courses available.
- Best practices for administration
- Exporting data
- Sharing assets
- How Google Analytics works
- Privacy considerations
- Introduction to segments
- Creating custom segments
- User and sessions segments
- Segment creation walk-through
- Introduction to event tracking
- Example of event tracking
- Campaign tracking
- Campaign tagging best practices
- Introduction to tracking conversions
- Destination based goals
- Event based goals
- Engagement based goals
- Assigning goal value
- Understanding attribution
- Attribution models
7. Custom reports
- Metrics and dimensions
- Custom reports
- Custom reports walk-through
- Introduction to ecommerce tracking
- Ecommerce tracking walk-through
9. Regular expressions:
- Introduction to Regular Expressions
- Examples of Regular Expressions
- Regular Expressions walk-through
- Filtering data
- Importance of filter order
- Filters walk-through
11. Additional options
- Configuration and setup options
- Data import
- Universal Analytics
12. Google Tag Manager
- Introduction to Google Tag Manager
- Google Tag Manager walk-through
- Tracking downloads and links
How long do I have to complete the course? You can take the course at your own pace, so you can complete the course in a day, a week or a month. Take as long as you need!
Do I receive a certificate? Yes, if you pass the final quiz you will receive a course certificate.
Once I've paid, when can I access the course? After you've registered and paid for the course you will have immediate access to all of the lessons.