Learn Google Analytics from the ground up in this course
After taking this course you will be confident using the Google Analytics reports, you will understand what the data is showing and how to measure the impact of your marketing campaigns. This comprehensive course will build your knowledge so you know how people are finding your website, who they are and what they’re doing.
Are you getting the most out of Google Analytics?
Learn how to use reports, interpret your data and confidently use this powerful tool to drive improvement.
What will I learn?
- Learn how to master Google Analytics
- Improve your website and marketing
- Use reports and interpret your data
- Build dashboards and measure conversions
48 Video Lessons
Learn the best ways to use Google Analytics to improve your website and campaigns.
Increase your qualifications by earning your course certificate when you pass the final quiz.
Learn from Experts
Your expert instructor will teach you real-world Google Analytics skills you can apply immediately.
Apply New Skills Immediately
Follow along in your own account to immediately apply your new skills and take quizzes during the classes to reinforce learnings.
Will this suit me?
- Beginners wanting to learn everything from the ground up
- Intermediate users looking for a comprehensive understanding
- Advanced users wanting to cover core concepts and reporting
- 48 video lessons to build your skills
- Short revision quizzes throughout the course
- Certificate for passing the final course quiz
- Understand Google Analytics terminology
- Use best practices for correctly setting up Google Analytics
- Measure all of your online marketing activities
- Linking Google AdWords with Google Analytics
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing campaigns
- Build dashboards and custom reports
- Ways to interpret data within reports
- How to measure goal conversions
Learn to master Google Analytics
Online classes include in-depth explanations, walk-throughs of the user interface and quizzes to test your learning and knowledge.
Your course instructor
Benjamin Mangold is Co-Founder of Loves Data and the author of ‘Learning Google AdWords and Google Analytics’. He is an internationally recognised Google Analytics, Google AdWords and online marketing expert.
He loves sharing the latest techniques and tips for digital advertising and digital analytics. He has 10 years experience designing and presenting the most up to date, accurate, practical, independent and comprehensive online marketing courses available.
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Setting up Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics works
- Measuring users on mobile devices
- Using a measurement plan
- Google Analytics account structure
- Understanding important terminology
- How time is calculated
- Using the Google Analytics interface
2. Audience reports:
- Demographic and interest reports
- Setting up demographic reports
- Geographic (location) reports
- Behavior reports
- Technology reports
- Mobile reports
- Benchmarking reports
- User flow report
3. Acquisition reports:
- Important acquisition terminology
- Channels report
- Treemaps report
- Source and medium report
- Referrals report
- SEO reports
- Setting up SEO reports
- Social reports
4. Behavior reports:
- Behavior reports
- Content navigation
- Site speed reports
- Site search reports
- Setting up site search reports
5. Additional reports:
- Real-Time reports
- Intelligence events reports
- Custom alerts
- Google AdWords reports
- Linking Google AdWords
- Measuring conversions
- Assigning goal value
- Setting up goals
- Goal reports
- Tracking custom marketing campaigns
- Google Analytics URL builder
- Campaign tagging best practices
- Campaign reports
- Adding notes to reports
- Metrics and dimensions
- Creating dashboards
- Examples of dashboards
- Creating custom reports
- Examples of custom reports
How long do I have to complete the course? You can take the course at your own pace, so you can complete the course in a day, a week or a month. Take as long as you need!
Do I receive a certificate? Yes, if you pass the final quiz you will receive a course certificate.
Once I've paid, when can I access the course? After you've registered and paid for the course you will have immediate access to all of the lessons.