Learn the essentials of using Google Analytics in this free course
After completing the course you will be able to confidently use Google Analytics to measure and evaluate the performance of your marketing campaigns. The course is ideal for beginners with no Google Analytics experience, through to intermediate users wanting to quickly refresh on important concepts.
What will I learn?
- Understand important Google Analytics terminology
- How to measure all types of online marketing activities
- Identify opportunities to optimize marketing campaigns
- Confidently use the Acquisition reports within Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics can be used to measure conversions
8 Video Lessons
Learn how to start using Google Anlaytics to improve your marketing campaigns and your website.
Test your Google Analytics skills and knowledge with quizzes throughout the course.
Learn from AN Expert
Your expert instructor will teach you real-world Google Analytics skills you can apply immediately.
Apply New Skills Immediately
Follow along in your own account to immediately apply your new skills and take quizzes during the classes to reinforce learnings.
Will this suit me?
- Beginners wanting to learn everything from the ground up
- Intermediate and advanced users looking for a quick refresh
- 8 video lessons to build your skills
- Short revision quizzes throughout the course
- Introduction to Google Analytics: What is Google Analytics? How can it help us measure, target and convert more traffic on our website?
- Understand how people find you: What is a source and medium? What is direct traffic?
- Tracking your marketing campaigns: Learn how to track your custom marketing campaigns, along with best practice tagging techniques.
- Use the reports: How can you use the social reports? What's the best way to use the Channels within the Acquisition reports?
- Conversion reports: What are goals? What goals should I be tracking for my business?
Your course instructor
Benjamin Mangold is Co-Founder of Loves Data and the author of ‘Learning Google AdWords and Google Analytics’. He is an internationally recognised Google Analytics, Google AdWords and online marketing expert.
Are you ready to take the free Introduction to Google Analytics course?