Dgital Marketing Course
On average, Australians spend more than 36 hours online – or more than 40 billion minutes and 30 billion pages per month*. Are you being seen?
Loves Data’s newest 3-day course focuses on Digital Marketing, specifically paid search, display and social channels. This is an expanded course, building on Loves Data’s popular Google AdWords courses, and presented in-person classroom style.
Why should I attend?
- Accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive training
- Real world solutions presented by product experts
- Get best practices for account optimisation
- Improve your Digital Marketing setup
- Understand how to better integrate your marketing strategies
Digital Marketing Training includes:
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Advertising on social media
- Tracking social
- Defining and structuring search campaigns
- Measuring performance
- Campaign Optimisation
- Search marketing with Bing
- Introduction to display marketing
- Remarketing with the Google Display Network
- Structuring display campaigns
- Reporting on the display network
- And much more...
Unlock the potential of Google Analytics and see how this tool can provide more than just an understanding of website traffic and data, but also drive results in your marketing campaigns.
It's worth every penny to take Loves Data’s courses. They not only teach you how to use Google products but strategies and small helpful tips that really make a huge difference.
Lilly Liu, Web Manager, Flag World.
*Source: Nielsen Research, 2015