Google Analytics Training Resources
- Our Google Analytics Checklist, with links to blog posts about individual items.
- Read the Google Analytics related articles on our blog.
- Our YouTube channel which has videos around Google Analytics tips and best practices.
- Our free webinars and after hours events where we regularly speak about the latest trends in Google Analytics.
- Google's help site for Google Analytics.
- Import our free dashboard, custom report and custom segment solutions templates into your Google Analytics account.
SpecifiC Training-related Resources
- Use our tool for tagging your marketing links or the Google Analytics URL builder.
- Download our regular expressions reference cheat sheet (PDF).
- Learn about 'required step' on the goal settings page.
- Follow our steps for setting up your site search reports.
- Download our Google Analytics tips for content websites.
- Download our Google Analytics tips for lead generation websites.
- Download our Google Analytics tips for ecommerce websites.
- See Google's Dimensions and Metrics Reference for a formal definition of each dimension and metric in Google Analytics.
- Visit the Loves Data test website to view example code and see how you can setup tracking for advanced requirements. Examples include tracking; internal website banners, forms, custom demographics, downloads, links, videos and more.
- Learn about Google Tag Manager and auto event tracking.
- View Google Developer resources covering Universal Analytics.
- Use the IP range tool to create Regular Expressions for excluding IP ranges.