Learn the essentials of using Google Analytics in this free course
After completing the course you will be able to confidently use Google Analytics to measure and evaluate the performance of your marketing campaigns.
You'll learn how to navigate your reports, understand important terminology, how to measure conversions and more.
What will I learn?
- Understand important Google Analytics terminology
- How to measure all types of online marketing activities
- Identify opportunities to optimize marketing campaigns
- Confidently use the Acquisition reports within Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics can be used to measure conversions
10+ Video Lessons
Learn how to start using Google Analytics to improve your marketing campaigns and your website.
Test your Google Analytics skills and knowledge with quizzes throughout the course.
Learn from Experts
Your expert instructor will teach you real-world Google Analytics skills you can apply immediately.
There is no time limit, so take the course at your own pace and retake lessons as you need.
USE ANY DEVICE
Join the course using any modern browser on your phone, tablet and computer.
Upgrade to the full Google Analytics course when you're ready and unlock even more lessons.
Will this suit me?
- Beginners wanting to learn everything from the ground up
- Intermediate and advanced users looking for a quick refresh
- 10+ video lessons to build your skills
- Short revision quizzes throughout the course
Apply New Skills Immediately
Follow along in your own account to immediately apply your new skills and take quizzes during the lessons to reinforce learnings.
- Introduction to Google Analytics: What is Google Analytics? How can it help us measure, target and convert more traffic on our website?
- Understand how people find you: What are a source and medium? What is direct traffic?
- Tracking your marketing campaigns: Learn how to track your custom marketing campaigns, along with best practice tagging techniques.
- Use the reports: How can you use the social reports? What's the best way to use the Channels within the Acquisition reports?
- Conversion reports: What are goals? What goals should I be tracking for my business?
Join Analytics Essentials, It's Free!
Benjamin Mangold is Co-Founder of Loves Data and the author of ‘Learning Google AdWords and Google Analytics’. He is an internationally recognized Google Analytics, Google AdWords and online marketing expert.
He loves sharing the latest techniques and tips for digital advertising and digital analytics. He has 10 years experience designing and presenting the most up to date, accurate, practical, independent and comprehensive online marketing courses available.