Learn how to use reports, interpret your data and confidently use Google Analytics to improve your campaigns and website.
After taking this course you will be confident using the Google Analytics reports, you will understand what the data is showing and how to measure the impact of your marketing campaigns.
This comprehensive course will build your knowledge so you know how people are finding your website, who they are and what they’re doing.
60+ Video Lessons
Learn the best ways to use Google Analytics to improve your website and campaigns.
Increase your qualifications by earning your course certificate when you pass the final quiz.
Learn from Experts
Your expert instructor will teach you real-world Google Analytics skills you can apply immediately.
There is no time limit, so take the course at your own pace and retake lessons as you need.
Use Any Device
Join the course using any modern browser on your phone, tablet and computer.
Network and Learn
Ask questions and share ideas with other students in the course community.
What will I learn?
- Learn how to master Google Analytics
- Understand Google Analytics terminology
- Use reports and interpret your data
- Identify opportunities to improve campaigns
- Build dashboards and measure conversions
- Best practices for setting up Google Analytics
Will this suit me?
- Beginners wanting to learn everything from the ground up
- Intermediate users looking for a comprehensive understanding
- Experienced users wanting to expand or update their knowledge
- 60+ video lessons to build your skills
- Practical exercises to complete in your account
- Short revision quizzes throughout the course
- Certificate for passing the final course quiz
Apply New Skills Immediately
Follow along in your own account to immediately apply your new skills and take quizzes during the classes to reinforce learnings.
- Setting up Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics works
- Using a measurement plan
- Important terminology
- How time is calculated
- Using the interface
- Understanding your audience
- Identifying inbound channels
- Paid and organic traffic
- How people use your website
- Reporting on conversions
- Adding extra data to reports
- Tracking marketing campaigns
- Using the URL builder
- Best practices for tagging
- Linking Google AdWords
- Metrics and dimensions
- Creating dashboards
- Creating custom reports
- Adding notes for context
- Using segments
- Creating custom segments
- Importance of conversions
- Configuring destination goals
- Event and engagement goals
- Assigning goal value
- Ecommerce tracking
- Understanding attribution
- Using Regular Expressions
- Filtering your data
- Importing custom data
- Using Google Tag Manager
- Gaining deeper insights
Learn how to master Google Analytics
Online lessons include in-depth explanations, walk-throughs and quizzes to test your knowledge and skills.
How long does it take to complete the course? Great question! We recommend taking the course over four weeks, so you have time to apply the lessons to your own account. That being said we've seen people complete the course in a single day and others that spread the lessons over a couple of months.
Is the course up-to-date? Yes, the course covers the latest version of Google Analytics, so you'll be learning how to use all of the latest reports and features.
Will you answer my Google Analytics questions? In most cases we can provide a quick answer and you can also ask your questions in our community. We love questions!
Will the course help me become certified? Absolutely, we cover content that you'll find in the Google Analytics exam and you'll also have access to special exam study resources.
How long do I have to complete the course? You receive lifetime access to the course, so you can take the lessons at any time. (You can even rewatch lessons whenever you like!)
Do I receive a certificate? Yes, if you pass the final quiz you will receive a course certificate.
I work for _ _ _ _ _ _ , do you think the course will suit me? We have students from tiny businesses, nonprofits, government and huge companies, so you're in good hands. We've trained thousands of people in a diverse range of roles to get the most out of Google Analytics.
Once I've paid, when can I access the course? After you've registered and paid for the course you will have immediate access to all of the lessons, exercises and quizzes.
Benjamin Mangold is Co-Founder of Loves Data and the author of ‘Learning Google AdWords and Google Analytics’. He is an internationally recognized Google Analytics, Google AdWords and online marketing expert.
He loves sharing the latest techniques and tips for digital advertising and digital analytics. He has 10 years experience designing and presenting the most up to date, accurate, practical, independent and comprehensive online marketing courses available.