2-Day Google Analytics Classroom Course
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that provides insights into your digital marketing activities and is essential to building a successful online presence. Unlock the potential of Google Analytics and see how this tool can provide more than just an understanding of website traffic and data, but also drive results in your marketing campaigns.
Loves Data’s training is designed to help you navigate this landscape. We focus on the strategies, features and best practices that will make a difference to your organisation’s KPIs and bottom line. Whether you’re a beginner or have been using Google Analytics for years, our Google Analytics specialists will provide actionable training to create and improve your campaigns. Google Analytics Training is available as both in-person classroom style training, and online training modules.
Who should attend?
- In-house marketing staff (including Google AdWords, SEO and Social Media specialists) – to learn how Google Analytics can optimise your marketing campaigns, whether you manage one channel for your company or all of them
- Strategists and managers – to learn how to use Google Analytics to get more information about where your brand is and where it could be
- Technical and IT – learn how to improve your website's performance on all platforms, as well as what customisations and data integrations you can implement to create business value
- Designers and UX specialists – to learn how to make your website decisions more data-driven
What is included?
- A workbook and printed slides
- Links to extra resources and tips
- Q&A throughout the day
- Free internet connection
- Light lunch and morning & afternoon tea
- Certificate of completion
Google Analytics 101
Learn the fundamentals of Google Analytics including basic concepts, the interface, and which reports will help you optimise your marketing campaign. Analytics 101 suits anyone from beginners with no Google Analytics experience, to advanced users looking to make sure they’re utilising the best practices in their account.
Google Analytics 201
Learn more advanced features of Google Analytics including advanced analysis and customisation techniques to make your account relevant to your business goals. Analytics 201 builds on the learnings from Analytics 101 and takes your understanding to the next level.
Why Loves Data?
- We’ve been presenting Australia’s leading Analytics training since 2007
- We pride our training on being accurate, accessible and actionable
- Loves Data presents the annual Analytics Conference in Australia this September, with a range of top industry speakers from Google's head office and beyond